CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I guess I should start this blog by telling everyone a little bit about me so here it goes.... First of all my name is Sara Lynn and I'm 19 years old. I live in Omaha, Nebraska and is about to start school at Metro. Before that I was a student at Northwest Missouri State University but ran into some issues with some things and came back home. For school I am a secondary education major with a specific in history. But my real passion has always been writing. I find writing to be the best way for me to express myself. I've been writing since I was about 15 or 16 and have written things from short books to poetry. My latest accomplishment was a 250 page novel that I finished writing but have yet to proof read it through so it's still a work in progress. The novel is about me and my life from when I was 16 to here recently and everything that has happened through that time. I mainly write about my experiences in my poetry like love and heartbreak but i also have some other ones about my experiences that have changed my life. I'll start this blog with a poem that I had written a little while back and it's always held a special place in my heart. It's about a guy that I know and care about alot and I hope you guys will enjoy it. This one is entitled: New Love

New Love

Sometimes love fades
Like day fades to night
But it’s amazing what you can find
When you look hard enough
Finding something new after losing something old
You feel like your heart is broken
Life as you know it is over
But really it’s just beginning
With every death comes rebirth
And with every heart break comes new love
But don’t search for love
Just live your life and love will find you
It’ll hit you hard
And there will be pain along the way
But it’ll be worth it when you look them in the eyes
And actually see and feel their love for you

0 comments: