CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Racking my brain

Hey everyone! So I've been trying all day long to rack my brain and write a new poem but nothing is really coming to mind. I guess my heart really isn't in it today. There has been alot of things that have happened over the last few days and I just can't seem to think straight. As it turns out I'm missing someone who is out of reach to me right now and everything that I do write is kinda depressing and since it's the holidays I really don't feel like putting one of them up quite yet. But I did find one of my old poems from a couple years ago that was about one of my exs who is still a very dear friend to me and that's all I could ever ask from him. He's a great guy and will make some girl very happy. And this has always been one of my favorite poems and has always held a special place in my heart and in others as well. I really hope that this one doesn't get me in trouble with him and that it won't cause any pain to anyone. This one is entitled Your Eyes!
Your Eyes
The different blues in your eyes
They have me hypnotized
The way you smile at me
Makes me weak in the knees
The way you whisper in my ear
Makes me want you even more
The way you hold me
Lets me know that you’ll always be there
The way you tell me that you love me
Makes me believe that your words are true
In the end you’re all that matters
You’re the only one that cares

0 comments: