CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Great Days

Hey peeps! lol! Well the last couple days have been nothing short of amazing! Which is why I haven't written in a while. I feel like I finally have most of my life in order and it's really paying off because I don't think I've been this happy for a long time. I no longer have anyone controlling my life and I feel free for the first time. I'm pretty excited because my birthday is coming up next weekend and I'll be spending it with awesome friends who I love sooo much! And as a birthday gift from me and my mom I'm getting another tattoo and I'm stoked! It's going to go up my side and will be a heart, moon, star, and clover all inertwined like those rings that magicians use lol. It looks cool but kinda hard to explain. I'm still jobless which sucks but I'm working on it but I'm finally accepting that alot of things that I had in the past are over and all I have left to do is not look back anymore and move forward with my life. I can't be constantly looking at my past because it only seems to depress me and that's not good for me at all. I'm ready to move on and see what life has to offer! This next poem is older sadly but I like it so oh well. It's called Simple Love
Simple Love
You're all that I want
But you can't seem to see
That every little thing you do
Completes me
When we're lying on my bed
Holding eachother close
I feel endless bliss
Something like love at the most
And when I'm kissing your sweet lips
I find myself so lost
In what you do to me
And I pay no extra cost
For what you do to me
I fill up with what you'd call
Simple Love
You catch me when I fall
When we're standing on a hilltop
Catching the cool autumn breeze
You hold me so close
You bring me to my knees
Everynight that we spend together
Just makes me believe it more
That this is so special
Not some fairy tale
And when I'm lying in my bed
Just staring up above
I see your face right there
I think I've fallen in love

0 comments: