CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Revelations

Hey Everyone! So these last couple days have been nothing short of a roller coaster ride for me and some people around me. I've been trying to keep myself as poised as possible with a few break downs but I am only human. And through one of my breakdowns I found relief in a Bible Stories book that I've had since I was little and I really took the meaning of it to heart and realized alot about what was going on. I learned that in order to save a person you love you have to sacrifice your own happiness so they won't get hurt. And sometimes that means walking away no matter how hard or how much it hurts. Now I really wish that I was as strong as the girl is in the story but she also gets what she wants in the end and I was hoping that my attempt to walk away would have changed something. But maybe I'm just too selfish to walk away for good even though I have never considered myself selfish by any means. But I do tend to over think and take things too personally but it's only because the people that I care about most are the only ones that could ever hurt me. When it comes to others I can just brush it off and move on with my life but I have too much respect for the people in my life to just brush off what they think or what they advice me to do or at least try. Sometimes it won't work and sometimes I really won't think that it is a solution to the problem so I won't take it but if I think that it will really help then I am all ears to all of them. All I want is for everyone in my family and friends to be happy and the best they can be. And I know that's all they want from me and I really hope I can be as great as everyone wants me to be. This next poem was just written like 5 minutes ago and it's about giving myself to the Higher Purpose because through everything He is the one that will truly know what to do. It's entitled: Truly Yours
Truly Yours
I'm on my knees
Praying for the answers
To the confusion in my heart
I'm tired of going around in circles
So I'm giving myself to you
In hope that you will know what is best
I'll follow your word
And keep you closest to my heart
You are all that I need
When I'm walking through this world
With my head held high
Smiling for the first time in a while
I finally feel complete
I'll follow your light no matter where it leads
Or who it takes me away from
Because you are the almighty
I'll see you in every person that I am around
Helping them find their way
I finally know my purpose
To be your follower
And help others who are blind to the light
I'll await the day
To arrive at your gates
And see the world from your perspective
Until then I promise to always look to you
And follow the path that you have laid out for me
While ignoring the temptations set in front of me
That could change all that I have worked for
I am now truly yours forever and always

0 comments: