CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

These Days

Hey people! So I've been getting some complaints from some friends about my slacking and so I'm going to really try to get back to posting everyday but I'm not promising anything. I've been pretty busy with some things. Things here are actually going really well for me. I've been really focusing on me alot and getting past all the things that happened in the past and as much as they hurt it has made me a stronger person. I am actually able to be friends with my ex without feeling the pain that I did before. And I've been surrounding myself with good friends who understand what I'm going through and is there to help me. I love them to death! They are truly amazing. I just hope that I keep making progress in finding myself and learning more about the others around me. And I've also met some really cool people along the way. So I would say that my life is going really great right now. And as far as writing goes. I've been trying to branch out and try some different things. I actually attempted to write a song that I will post right now. I'm not really sure about using it as a song but it's something lol. And not too bad for my first attempt. But the problem is that it doesn't have a chorus partially because I couldn't think of one but I still like it. And really songs don't have to have a chorus or at least that's what I keep telling myself. So here it goes. It's entitled "Living in a Dream"
Living In A Dream
Looking at the sky
The stars in my eyes
Thinking 'bout the world
And all the things I want to see
I have to get out of here
Experience something new
I'm so tired of the same old same old
So if I asked you to
Would you run with me
Til the end of the world
And then around again
We'd hop in the car
And never look back
Spend our time talking
And watching the scenery go by
Driving through all the towns
Seeing all we can see
The road will be long
The destination just a blur
But none of it matters
As long as your next to me
Walking along the beach
Sleeping beneath the stars
Everything perfect for a little while
But sadly the dream soon ends
And I wake up alone
Wishing that it was reality
Maybe one day
It'll come true
But until then I'll be living in that world
Only when I sleep
Til the day comes
I can run from it all
And see all the things
This world has to offer
So it's sweet dreams for now
And one day it'll be the greatest reality
One could ever experience

0 comments: